Transparent Mortgage Advice.
Thornhill Square are specialists in all types of lending solutions, from residential and buy to let mortgages, right through to equity release and limited company mortgages.
Thornhill Square was born from the desire to be able to give the most transparent and honest advice possible.
Based in London Kings Cross on the 8th Floor of the Gridiron Building, we are ‘whole of market’ mortgage brokers whose aim is to only recommend products that are right for the client.
Whether it be in person, by telephone or email, we can arrange tailored mortgages throughout the U.K, including Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales on almost any type of properties.
We offer advice and introductions in the following areas here at Thornhill Square, so whatever your needs, get in touch.
Residential mortgages 1
Buy to let mortgages 2
Limited company mortgages
Commercial mortgages 3/4
Equity release mortgages 5
Life & critical illness cover
Income protection cover
Buildings and contents insurance 6
Not only is our advice transparent, we also want to be upfront about our fees too.
Our broker fee is only payable on completion of your mortgage and there are no upfront costs. 7
Mortgage amount / Broker fee payable on completion
£0 - £50,000 / £499
£50,001 - £75,000 / £399
£75,001 - £100,000 / £299
£100,001 - £125,000 / £199
£125,001 - £150,000 / £99
£150,000 + / No fee
Want to discuss your requirements? Simply give us a call on 020 3714 5104 or fill out your details and a brief description of your query below and we'll be in touch shortly.
One Pancras Square,
London, N1C 4AG
020 3714 5104
1/2. Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
3. Commercial mortgages are not usually regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
4. Commercial mortgages are arranged by introduction only.
5. A lifetime mortgage is a long term commitment which could accumulate interest and is secured against your home. Equity release is not right for everyone and may reduce the value of your estate.
6. As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply.
7. Typically we do not charge a fee for arranging a mortgage, however the actual fee will be dependant on your circumstances and will not exceed £499